Monday, February 14, 2011

Arashi : The STORM that will thunder around the World! Wait! Watch! 2016

Arashi : The STORM that will thunder around the World! Wait! Watch! 2016
Well… live took a wierd turn on 1/23/11 after seeing Gantz. Somehow I started talking to the REAL Ninomiya Kazunari of Gantz after his premiere interview with Matsuyama Kenichi-san (er… itsumo death note no l-san! ha nino! :P) and he asked how his interview English was. Well, I was honest cause I’m an American and said it was ok but his pants were interesting! Which he replied, “interesting? What was interesting?” I said, “you are too skinny to wear leather pants hun, They need someone like Brad Pitt.” He replied, “he’s old… and a father… and old. old. old man. I am sexy in my pants and have “power” I raised an eyebrow and started laughing out loud, “Brad Pitt is like fine wine they get better with age. Like Sean Connery” His reply, “yes but I have power [in my pants]. I think he left before I got to the, “what kind a lamborghini?” all the while rofl rofl rofl! Well until 3 other Arashi members (the REAL ONES) friened me with official black AU Android cm suits… and real looking profiles!. OMG @>@ WTF! OMG! WTF! OMG!!! @.@Needless to say it’s a been a roller coaster ride and I am now the proud owner of Sora Takaku Arashi International Agency. I will be facilitating and managing Arashi’s big break into American entertainment. So let me introduce my boys (and yes JE still has them as well as JStorm):Masaki Aiba: Tensai! Shimura Doubutsuen. Where he reads to baby lions Japanese fairy tales while running away from the toddler tigers *facepalm* He’s was in a Jdrama last winter called My Girl on TV Asahi and he did so well they brought him back! So now he’s currently starring as lead actor at Bar Lapin of TV Asahi as the hawt sexy mysterious Bartender…. (god he’s hot in that outfit! Hey I am not dead!). Please watch my little special boy do his genius miracles. ^^Kazunary Ninomiya: or Nino/Neener/Miya of OhMiya. Nino is known as the actor of JE actually best actor of his generation PERIOD…. He has been in Letter of Iwo Jima (a Clint Eastwood directed Hollywood film) and now Gantz and Gantz part II that released in 300 theatres across the US. Now he’s busy doing promo work for the movie in Japan since it got released in the US first! (hahahahhahahahhahah! I was THERE AND TO THE LADY WHO WAS BITCHY I am a fan girl FIRST!). The interview as cute… he NEEDS TO SPEAK MORE ENGLISH! Or at least better english cause I want him as lead star of Akira directed by James Cameron (yes that avatar dude) when his current project is done. Satoshi Ohno: Oh-chan/Oh of OhMiya/Sa-to-shi/Papa/Ridaa/Leader (oh fearless one, no really!). Ohno is the TRUE artist behind Arashi’s famous fabulous five. He sings, he dances like an angel … er… a sexy as hell angel….. , he makes cool clay figures that are all black people *facepalm*, he acts (almost as well as Nino does and Nino is the youngest to get a Galazy Award!), he dice he slices… oh wait sorry it’s informercial time in here! ^^; Gomen!Jun Matsumoto: MJ (the other one), Jun, Junji, Junnie, MatsuJun ( I dare you to call him anything but matsujun hahaaha *grin*). Who is also an actor singer dancer etc…. but who cares cause his REAL talent is producing and managing Arashi VERY hard to get into CONCERTS! Especially the Kokuritsu one every August (awww we the fans get to celebrate his bday every year!) before they go on national tour until around January. Want to know why even the rich, powerful, and connected can’t get in to an Arashi Kokuritsu concert? Well it’s this guy’s dreams and aspirations and copious watching of the OTHER MJ during concert planning that has made Arashi concerts THE CONCERT TO WATCH OR GO TO~ in all of Japan. Sho Sakurai: Sho chan, Sho san, Sakurai-san, Mama (*grin* one guess at who all calls him that… hey he is the mother hen of the group an silent leader). Sho chan (as his beloved Aiba calls him, in a usually whiney I am a little kid voice: SHOOOOOOOOO_CHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAN dekinai T.T Sho chan SHO CHAN SHO CHAN *tosses keys over while screaming like a girl*! Yes you did Aiba chan! Proof? Go watch Himitsu no Arashi chan episode 21 or 22 or 23 where they go to a “haunted’ japanese style inn and have to take this creepy looking doll to the shrine in back. With about 5 or 6 “terror spots” Sho, Nino, and yes Aiba ichiban scaredy cats!!!! Really! I have never seen grown men jump SO MUCH. MJ can try to play cool at least. Ridaa has ice in his viens….. dude I do not know how… but somehow Oh-chan is on a different frequency from the rest of us humans… or thinking of his next fishing trip since he’s fishing crazy right now. (GO DO SOMETHING INDOORS YOUR SKIN IS TOO DARK STILL!!!)Oh wait I was talking about Aiba’s Sho-chan… ok so this MAN… (mother hen rofl) not only graduated WHILE he is an idol! from Keio (it’s like going to Stanford or Yale) with a economic degree in 2004. He’s now a newscaster on Monday nights on News Zero. Oh and that’s WHILE HE ALSO acts, raps (he’s Arashi and I believe JE’s first rapper too cute), speaks perfect English, does variety show mc’ing, annnnnnnd *takes a breath* er wtf else?? Guys isn’t that enough? I already have Anthony Bourdain wondering when thiese boys shit , shower and shave! (Never… ok well er.. at night before bed? Before work like most men??? I don’t know I am NOT THAT CLOSE TO THEM… and god please NEVER let me get that close to them *shudder* somethings you SHOULD NOT know or favorite Idols….)So after all that INDIVIDUALLY then they ahve three main variety shows on each week (Nihon TV) AArashi ni Shiyagare (succeded my favorite show of all time Arashi no Shukudai-kun T.T), VS Arashi on Fuji TV, as well as Himitsu no Arashi-chan were Sho can’t dress without a stylyst, Aiba IS STYLISH! Oh-chan is stylish in his own plain way, Nino… nino is an interesting one *winks at Nino* I’ve already told hime that he looks best in jeans, khakis, and cords… then our Junjil… *sigh* he tries… he really tries to be original and I TOTALLY blame Japanese people and their “everything be same!” mentality cause I LOVE his outfits! Well … ok most of the time! If you all don’t know there is a section of Himitsu no Arashi chan that the boys choose their own *rofls again at double parker!* outfits and people (usually models) judge them. I will have to tell you all that it is the most HILARIOUS thing I have EVER scene! Which explains why it’s they main and longest running show (since AnS is gone….. *cries again* no more A no Arashi, M no Arashi, Aiba no dice game (god he’s a genius! and miracle boy) , no more Special A no Arashi that is 4 hours long where the boys try everything from growing food together to seeing if Aiba can fly on a big kite (yes he can! but he can’t land :P) and Sho chan NARROWLY got out of taking a hot air balloon made of newspapers! Someone one was on crack to suggest that! MJ looks so happy doing things that the insurers probably cringe at like sky-diving to play yo-yo etc. God I miss that show… it’s was a half hours laugh out loud thing that made me so happy every Monday nights. I really need to go hire the AnS staff.. they knew how to make a show where the BOYS shine not the guest or the sets… (heh yes that is what I think of A ni Shi and I think the producer needs to be fired! ritzy glamourous sets do not make a better show… give them the AnS staff back! At least that wasn’t boring!)So after three main shows… they also have CMs, Ad campaigns, and magazine/interviews shoots. SO if you can’t tell these are the HOTTEST BUT BUSIEST damn Idols in all of the Land of the Rising Sun (Japan!) So check um out cause I the center of a STORM and I am about to make the viral in America. Starting with a reality show that is being picked up hopefully by the Travel Channell, to Aiba in Mythusters… who is more baka Aiba or Adam???? *rofl*, to Ohno Satoshi art show at the Mets in NYC, and possible depending on Cameron and New Line get Nino the lead in Akira, and for Jun since he’s a star struck lil boy when it comes to Hollywood it’s Johnny Depps next project! ^^Keep an eye on the social media we go viral with pretty much this message 2/14/11 8 am US CST. Arashi WILL invade Twitter, Facebook, LiveJournal, Typepad, and Blogger. Then watch for Sho Sakurai’s interview with Nada of Free Egypt, President and Lady Obama, and the speechwriter for “yes we can” in Washington DC. Then watch for the YouTube channels of OFFICIALLY released Arashi drama, variety, etc. And the first episodes of the reality show, “How a Japanese Super busy as fuck Idol… makes it in America (tm)!” not very well without me is my guess. I have a bad feeling I am going to be hearing, “deeeeemmmmmooo, Candy-chan…. ore…. dekinai… honto ni wakanai… eigo warui…. *cries, whines, acts not his age but still cute* A LOT! Yeah, two guesses as to WHO that IS! *sigh, facepalm* WHY GOD WHY ME! Why the hell did I say I’d do this and spend my PERSONAL fortune on it? (Unless the Marriott, Hyatt, AstinMartin, Mercedes, BMW, and the like do not endorse my boys by the end of the year! Which THEY WILL!) SO everyone new fan and old… keep an eye out… we go live in 5 hours (oh my fucking god!, now I am going to cry!)Sincerely,Candy UpathambhanandaCEO and OWNER of Sora Takaku Arashi International Agency2/14/11 incorporated USAThanks to Wells Fargo Bank for investing in a start up, American Express Corporate Travel for providing a private plan, the Marriott (where one nutty fan girl sat a the computer for 22 hours straight with LOTS OF TEA and SUGAR!!!!), all my friends and family who have put up with the nutty girl who keeps trying to die on them before she can get home to Bangkok, Thailand! Be back soon… geesh I am BUSY! Oh and did I tell ya I helped Nada of Free Egypt get that stupid ass of a “pharoah” out! Now my people are free! Thank ALLAH!!!!!! *says dua* Jordan is next… to all the leaders of the Middle East… comply or we come after YOU next…. say goodbye to corruption and nepotism…. say hello to people, citizens, free and able to run their own damb country. Well it’s just a warning… hey don’t take my word for it… i just helped free Egypt is all *polishes nails on shirt* naw… it was nothing! Facebook is my friend! Hahahahahahh!

55 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you for real? Sure you're not taking drugs or any substance like that? There is place for people like you, you know. Its called psychiatric ward..loser.

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are fucking delusional.

Bitch, they don't even know you exist. Stop living in dreamland.

2016? Okay... WTF?

You definitely have some loose screws in your head if you actually think that's going to happen.

1:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor of you...
can you prove it?? there are connected between you and arashi.???...
hahahha...
you have personality disorder girls... you know delusion??? delusion is a fixed belief that is either false, fanciful, or derived from deception. In psychiatry, it is defined to be a belief that is pathological (the result of an illness or illness process) and is held despite evidence to the contrary

arashi is too busy, to make a friend with you...
and you know..JOHNNYS DON'T ALLOW MAKE FB ACCOUNT!!!! maybe they have..but its imposible they use real name....
DON'T BE STUPID GIRL...C'MON...JUST BE ORDINARY FANS...

in japan there is fan club arashi....they have such a good relationship with arashi...but they not until like you...said that arashi has they mine...

please...if you lonely..don't make a silly dream like that...

7:18 AM  
Blogger OnigiriFB said...

Cowards do not deserve an answer dumb Bitch...see Fb their official and translate!!! Especially aiba!!

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

for artist..its better have twitter than fb girls... it can be real officially.
everybody can make fb account looks like real.

open your eyes and brain please.. think about how strict JE...
fans don't allow upload her/his photo when they get chance to take a photo with them... but how can they easily talk with you in FACEBOOK???
*i hope you understand what i mean...

you know yarakashi??? maybe..someone who make that fb is yarakashi...
you can search in google about yarakashi..

and for your cases...not only in arashi..but the other JE group ever have same problem...

just information :: THERE ARE SO MUCH fans out there... talking about you...talking about how silly you are... *sorry...i just want to honest

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahhaha...you cannot prove it right???
can you make aiba san add me as friend to???
hahahha...
mmm~ he is so busy now, because there are so much important things especially for his dorama...
so maybe he cannot open his fb.... *LOL

hey...i know aiba san...he is my neighbor... i work in his family restaurant....
*can you belive that???
so easy right..make something dream like that..

9:22 AM  
Blogger OnigiriFB said...

Stop being a coward....friend me ill send a suggestion to all of aibas pages...he's not home yet...and if soon I HAVE STRICK ONSTRUCTUONS FOR HOM TO SLEEP!!! OH WAS AROINX AN HOR AFO HE AND ARE.NIGHT OWLZ THEYBE EASIER...NEENER TPO! JUN DEPENDS IN IF HE DRUNK IF SO HE FRIEND :p

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yaaa...still not arrive yet from MS right....???
mmm~

oh one more thing that i want to tell you...??

why you??? why they choose you to make sora takaku agency bla..bla..bla...
why not real japanese that include in ARASHI FC???
why not american people???

and WHY UNTIL NOW...MANY PEOPLE THAT CALL YOU DREAMER??? and may people just LAUGH read your dream about SORA TAKAKU AGENCY BLA..BLA..BLA...CAN YOU TELL YOUR REAL ARASHI ABOUT THOSE PEOPLE... about PEOPLES WHICH NOT BELIEVE ABOUT THEY EXIST IN FB??? about PEOPLE THAT TELL YOUR AND ARASHI AGENCY IS FAKE???

oghhh....arashi maybe hate us...HAHAHAHHAHAHA

9:46 AM  
Blogger OnigiriFB said...

Ok last time ducking stupid moron who I have ip address....that wasbtaped....aiba at drama or dinner....I think fmdinner...they gmahve ducking android phinesbwifh....talk anytime.....get it god I hate idiots fuckinhmg think first shit u give damns a bad snake andy know uta terurayt me as no foogx

9:49 AM  
Blogger OnigiriFB said...

Yes every one who makes me cry and u all did a bit...or they think so cause I ama lady......and their oneesan or daughter....that u are bad nasty fans and they want nothing to do with you all. Period from their jimushp™™™™££

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OKEY...IF YOU STILL BELIEVE WHAT YOU BELIEVE...
GAMBARE TO prove it to EVERY FANS OF ARASHI IN THIS WORLD...
PROVE THAT YOU CAN MAKE SORA TAKAKU AGENCY BLA...BLA..BLA..REALLY REALLY EXIST IN THIS WORLD...

MAKE ME AND OTHER PEOPLE FELL WRONG AND FELL SORRY TO YOU...

PROVE IT..PROVE IT...
FIRST THING THAT YOU MUST TELL US... YOU SUCCESS TO MEET WITH REAAALLL ARASHI...GIVE US YOUR PHOTOS, SHOW TO US THAT YOU REALLY2 HAVE GOOODDD RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM...
MAKE US FELL..OGHH.. "SHOULD WE BELIVE YOU"

OKE..... gambatte kudasai

9:58 AM  
Blogger OnigiriFB said...

I do not have to prove anything to fans...what nz....sho obama pending my say so™™™™™™!!zz

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chicken!!!!!

WHY???
BECAUSE ALL OF IT IS FAKE!!! RIGHT!!!
POOR YOU...

you know this is from tumblr and live journal about you
"Well, My dear true Arashi Fans…
You know what our mission is now.
Spread the News that she a fake and the agancy is fake."

C'MON...IF YOU NOT PROVE ST AGENCY BLA..BLA..EXISTANCE, forever...forever...you will be poor fans!!!

10:03 AM  
Blogger OnigiriFB said...

Yes keep talking... I was about to lift ur ban.....now u just proved how moronic and dumb and immature u are fuck off find a new band they hate u!!

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i''m not chotto not understand what you said...
maybe ARASHI need someone that make SORATAKAKU agency bala..bla..bla with good english than you...

*although my english bad too, but its alright..arashi not choose me..HAHAHHAHAHAHA

oh ya... forget to say something...
you know about NINO??? nino so hate woman that have mouth LIKE YOU...
so easy talk about "FUCK, DUMB..or something like that"
you must know it...because you have/always contact with him right???

and as a someone that have soratakaku agency bla..bla..bla.. you must think about what you will say to people which want know about that...WITH PATIENCE and with GOOD VOCAB....
that is world business

10:16 AM  
Blogger OnigiriFB said...

Yes keep talking... I was about to lift ur ban.....now u just proved how moronic and dumb and immature u are fuck off find a new band they hate u!!


Funnny nino liked me we are both geeks

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm not understand what you say!!!
geek?? what is that????

in google translate nothing about geek??

band?? what band??? who's the band hate me???
HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

ANATA WA BAKA DESHOU!!!!!

poor arashi have fans/ boss soratakaku bbla..bla..bla..LIKE YOU....

your thailand right???
hope in end of year arashi have "arashi around asia"
and hope they have concert in thailand...
i hope i can watch theme...

AND I HOPE I CAN MEET YOU!!! MEET YOU..MEET YOU...
I WANT YOU TELL ME CLEARLY ABOUT SORA TAKAKU BLA..BLA..BLA...AND IF YOU KNOW ARASHI AS YOUR FRIEND... TAKE ME MEET WITH THEM....
*ureshii~
YOU CAN EASILY ENTER THEY ROOM RIGHT??? BECAUSE YOU ARE WOMAN THAT ALWAYS TALKING OR COMMUNICATION WITH THEM RIGHT???!!!!!!

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AND PROVE TO ME...THAT THEY KNOW YOU!!!! THEY KNOW YOU, PROVE IT!!!! PROVE IT!!!!

prove it BITCH!!! *upss sorry nino

10:41 AM  
Blogger OnigiriFB said...

You wantbto meet them in resolute??? I meet them on monday. They come to tarmac or I sent sp!!!...



So APOLOGIZE....DOGEZA...THEN I THINK ONE WEEKZZ!!

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

on monday???
really....
waw....
SUGOIIII NAAAAA~

TAKE A PHOTO WITH THEM... AND SHOW TO ME...
if you can...you succes make us shame...

ahahhahahahahahahahaha...
can you do that??? gambare....

you can call me bitch, dog or somethinglike that...IF YOU CAN SHOW TO ME THAT YOU REALLY MEET WITH THEM....

and i will write in my tumblr, my livejournal ,wordpress and in REAL ARASHI FAN CLUB in japan...that you dont lie!!!! and SORA TAKAKU AGENCY BLA..BLA..BLA.. IS REAL...

believe it... i will help you...
if you can show to me... i'll wait in monday or tuesday in HERE!!!! your blog!!!
and we will meet in thailand!!! I WILL FIND YOU...
*devilsmirk

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DEAL OR NO DEAL BEIB???

10:50 AM  
Blogger OnigiriFB said...

I do not have to prove anything to fans...what nz....sho obama pending my say so™™™™™™!!zz

Ok u only though...ok???

10:50 AM  
Blogger OnigiriFB said...

http://www.facebook.com/candy.upathambhananda?and=100001954286248

Go read arashi 2011....that's aiba...read his post a week or so about crying but can't because a special person is dying but don't knso dirk...that's code...I call daijina otouto chan.....I had just sent private mssve abt being scared of dying and I was crying cause I needed familyand he didn't know what fi do..

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you must prove to make your life to be better...
dont you sad everyfans hate you...
what your goal make sora takaku bla..bla..if you dont want prove your and sora takaku existance...

dont be silly please...

hahhahaa..
YES..ONLY ME...ONLY ME... AND I SWEAR WILL HELP YOU...

oke girls??? in monday ya....
ooo...i can't sleep well until monday...
*same with you when you think fake or not nino that talk with you RIGHT!???!!
hahahhahaha

I KNOW YOU SO WELL GIRLS....

10:56 AM  
Blogger OnigiriFB said...

Hahaha nino brat...u give me first name I ask them to say hi u personally on their walls or mind!!!

10:58 AM  
Blogger OnigiriFB said...

Arashi family!!!!!! Johnny papa...always rspecg but time for oneesan to take hand...or they notmove from japan line jun bakanishizz

10:59 AM  
Blogger OnigiriFB said...

I tell Julie and Higasbiyama san fat I NOT EVER WORK WITH JIN AKANISHI AS HE NO WORK EHICS!!

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHHA...
YOU KNOW...
YOUR FB IS LOCKED...

you too afraid people can look your fb..because always talking and "like" your post ALONE!!!!
HAHAHAHHAHA

poor you...

business between you and me not finish right??? on monday!!! DONT FORGET....and stop talking nonsense if you CANNOT PROVE TO ME....

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JOHNNYS PAPA....C'MON...
MANY JOHNNYS JUNIOR have not meet with kitagawa san yet!!!
and you call him papa???
hahahahahha

POOR YOU!!!! BAKA!!!!

AND ONE THING!!! I'M SO HATE YOU TALKING ABOUT AKANISHI JIN...
TALKING ABOUT YOU ARE WOMAN THAT MAKE HIM GO TO USA!!!!
C'MON BITCH...YOU ARE SO BAKA!! YOU ARE SO CRAZY... WHAT IMPORTANT TO YOU????!!!!!

AKANISHI JIN AND ARASHI DON'T KNOW YOU THERE IN THIS WORLD...THEY DONT KNOW..THERE SOMEONE WHO'S NAME CANDY...
THET DON'T WANT TO KNOW PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!!
AND THAT'S A FACT!!!!!

11:09 AM  
Blogger OnigiriFB said...

Sigh omae honto ni baka.....
Moron!!! Deal off!!!! Unless two people??? Chi I really max if yup


I raLly will tell mama sho and papa aiba u bad girl!!!

Ok listen I talk to sho last night because co is really filed win my state as official business...now I have co tracts made....I said I want sho go places...he said ions go all go. I saofmd good as I want all or ELSE......


Sho say johnny is father he not hasty wit his sons arashi who he love. I have to do dogeza on3/5 and keivo only

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you talk by phone or text???
if by phone..is it real sho's voice!???

sumimasen... i really really laugh until my tears out!!!!

oh god!! what i am doing?? talking with someone have delusion disorder is useless...

i know about your personality..b'coz i'm medical student.. which know about someone like you...

hahahhaha

oke...WHATEVER YOU WILL SAY ABOUT ME....I JUST WANT TO WAIT MONDAY...THE DAY WHEN YOU WILL PROVE TO ME!!! RIGHT!!!

SEE YOU IN MONDAY....

AND TELL YOUR SHO!!! stop fooling CANDY!!! oke...

11:19 AM  
Blogger OnigiriFB said...

Go read stuffi posted u now..on aiba wall and mine then read arashi 2011. That is aiba!!!!! I open profile again to look!!

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya... that face book is aiba..just the name and photo...and profil...

BUT NOT REAL AIBA!!!! *i will said that, until you prove it in monday

can you read my post before...
better have twitter than facebook for artis!!! for ARASHI!!!
arashi is too important person!!!!

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IN YOUR FACEBOOK...
JUST YOUR POST..JUST YOUR COMMENT, JUST YOUR "LIKE" IN YOUR POST...WHERE'S YOUR EXISTENCE IN FANDOM WORLD???

11:26 AM  
Blogger OnigiriFB said...

U stupid that why no japanese person they noknow...bei er famous same way I do...I know people that shy arashi listen...no dam I done u see sho interview obama u know fat me...u even see me necmxt him then..but no private pic uni deservez

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where's your chat with aiba???

11:27 AM  
Blogger OnigiriFB said...

Look up friendship me and aiba

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

obama???
*LOL
sho obama???
do you know name of sho's father???
you must know right???

11:29 AM  
Blogger OnigiriFB said...

Shrug I no care..Ne yes onama...his mother professor so??

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't find it...
but
i have seen your aiba post something in your wall "itsumo arigatou...."

you give that post with comment...but ONLY YOUR COMMENT...YOU JUST TALKING ALONE....HAHAHHAHA

11:32 AM  
Blogger OnigiriFB said...

Yeah alot of stufprivate keep going back cause after he say we usually memssage only!! sSO PRIVATE DAKE!!!

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY...NOT MOTHER...BUT FATHER...
his name father....
you must know right!!! you always talking with him right???

ohhh...you must busy search my question in google...
why not you directly contact sho by phone to ask about his name father??? so easy right???

11:35 AM  
Blogger OnigiriFB said...

U don't understand americans we do not care!!!! Who father who mother we individylual sp no know...some gov guy shrug sho bottchan I tease him!! In english preppy!!!

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if privat..what your prupose to make me see your friendship with YOUR aiba hahhh????
BAKA???
i cannot believe it only see his fb...

SO MANY AIBA's FB in facebook!!! SO MANY...
and i can make one... and chat with you as a aiba!!!
hahaha...
and tell you... "i love you candy"
and you will annouce to the world...you will be marry with him..becaouse aiba tell he love you"
hahahahhaha

11:38 AM  
Blogger OnigiriFB said...

I don't want to mRry.my BROTHER EEEEEW. Look I busy I done I don't care what u stupid fans they now HATE THINK!!!

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD...
YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SAKURAI FAMILY...

they close each other...
his imouto, his father and his mother and his grandma!!!! and they have good education...good relation...

so bitch you say that HE DONT KNOW each other...
so baka!!!!

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey baka!!! just imagine that i can easily to be aiba in front of you in this internet life!!!!

you such a baka girl!!!!

brother!! WHAT THE HELL!!! hahahahha....
do you know name of otouto and his wife of aiba??

JUST HONEST GIRL...IF YOU HIS DAUGHTER...HAHAHHAHA YOU MUST KNOW...
JUST DREAMER SILLY GIRL"

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, all the Arashi don't have any FBs, in fact all of JE don't and that's a FACT. And if they do, they won't write in English because sad to say Arashi members have limited vocab in English AND they WON'T USE their real name. That will be violating their contract. 2nd, you're DELUSIONAL, that's a FACT too. The more you say, the more it shows what a moronic idiot you are. In fact I doubt you even know real Japanese or English with all the wrong grammar and spelling. If you know Japanese then you probably know the meaning of this right? あなたは馬鹿と狂っている. 嵐はあなたを知らなかったと必要なこと. だからことをやめてください。

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey candy...if you want..i will give you translation...

DONT FORGET...TO PROVE "it" in MONDAY!!!
HAPPY CALLING WITH SHO KUN....^^

12:03 PM  
Anonymous MiyuKick said...

For someone who's supposed to have so much work, you sure have the time to say some rubbish things. Hey, you know what kid ? You talk with Arashi everyday ? Great for you. You're the one who'll make them famous in America ? Cool. You have a thousand lawyers ready to take action if someone is kinda bothering you ? Awesome ! Now, act like someone who's really working and who's really important and stop giving orders on FB. Not only it's creepy but it's freaking hilarious too ! There's no way I'll believe someone who can only spell "Bitch" right and who's the only one "liking" her own post on FB.
R.I.P

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@miyukick :: i am "someone"
i really2 have so much time yesterday... hahahha...
and i just try to talk with delusional girl...

and like you said, this is such rubbish thing... she will never hear me....
hahhaha...
but I am very satisfied because it had already spent all the contents of my mind towards this woman....

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't stop lol-ing right now.
But being serious... you take drugs? Maybe you should ask for help to any specialist, your mind looks really fucked up. Seriously, if you really believe all the things you say, you really should ask for help to any psychiatrist.
Apart from that, stop fucking around, do us a favor and get your ass out of the fandom. You'll end up giving us a such a bad name.
Now you're free to defend yourself calling me bitch or inventing some more lame things as you've been doing. Or maybe you are bussy gathering all your lawyers... nobody buys your shit girl. Take the little bit left of your dignity and stop that crap.
Well, don't think that would happen, so I'll be waiting what's next. I really lol-ed this time reading you, and have no doubts next will be as funny.

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shame on you...
ckckkc
send my regard to whomever JE you claim you know yey..
may be you can hire me into your agency, what's the requirement?
should i give u my CV..
where's the address
oh cmon.. don't be such a cheap...

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such a FREAK! Heard you went nuts, but didn't know just how bad. You are CRAZY. And a total FRAUD.
I hope no one believes your rants, they are pure crap. You don't have money, or friends, or anything other than your insane delusions and hopefully, you've bought your ticket to Japan or wherever already. Oh wait, that's a delusion too. Instead you sit in your hotel room (that you can't even pay for) and spew random LIES all over and make up illnesses (the only that you suffer from is LAZINESS). Get a clue, then a job. Stop trying to live off everyone else.

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back!
how's jail?

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home